Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Japanese Post

Made it to Kanasai International Airport (KIX), the second most important Int'l airport, located on a man-made island about 50 km south of Osaka, after a delay of 2 hours in Bahrain and another hour in Dubai. That sucked our energy and we're looking as a bunch on zombies right now waiting for theirconnecting flight to Tokyo. It's 9 pm and if the flight delay curse does not continue, we should be taking off in 30 minutes or so. The girls and guys are enjoying massage chairs and having a good laugh at basically nothing and everything. The shops in the airport are out of this world and the goods they sell are just weirdly cute! I'd say my first meal in Japan is my first Japanese adventurous experience: A sandwich referred to me by Fajer, consisting of beans jam and margarine!

Will leave you with some photos from the different stops. My laptop is running out of charge and I am running out of charge myself!

Okay.. Maybe not. Gotta run and the upload might take a while! Laters perhaps.

Safeya from Osaka!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

7amd allah 3ala el salama, and salam to Fajer


Take care and Enjoy
Hala Mufeez

Silveroo The Sailor said...

First commenter gets a souvenir from Japan, how's that? :)

The funny thing is that Fajer and I were sitting in the corridor of the nastiest youth hostel in Tokyo, after finally managing to get some sort of internet access when I first saw your comment! And she was like she's 3amettti 3amettti. LOL. Thanks for passing by!

We're doing great and enjoying Fajer's energy to the maximum. 7adha 7adha amoora :)

Unknown said...

Happy u r all ok and having fun
Heavy showers in Bahrain !

Abdullah Balushi said...

7amdilla 3ala el salamah .. My mom reminded of your blog so here I am. Can't wait to hear more of your trip.

Post a Comment